- Luen Fung Group (hereinafter referred to as "LF") is a Hong Kong-owned company. Our headquarters is located in Hong Kong. We're a pioneer in the precision manufacturing industry, having high reputation and prominence around the world. We work with top international technology companies to create innovative projects that make us proud.
- LF, with five member companies in Fenggang Town, Dongguan, China, is a well-established enterprise in town with a total area of 360,000 square meters. We mainly produce ingenious metal components for smart phones, electric cars and smart watches, as well as plastic accessories. For the eighth consecutive year, LF has been rated as the Top 10 export and tax payer of foreign enterprises in Fenggang Town.
- This portal serves as a unified cooperation platform for suppliers, aiming to facilitate the interactions between internal demand and external resources. Through continuously building an extensive supplier resource pool, we aim to provide resources and support to suppliers in a more effective manner.
- For supplier partners, the portal will continue to announce updates on various procurement projects, and provide opportunities for suppliers to participate and demonstrate their competence and suitability, while facilitating them to submit enquiries and process business more efficiently and effectively.
- We welcome potential suppliers to submit tender applications and establish long-term relationships with LF:
- Procedures for becoming a LF Procurement Supplier:
- 1.Fill in the new supplier application form
- 2.Submit company certification and registration information
- 3.Sign relevant documents
- 4.Application review and evaluation by LF
- 5.Announcement of application result by LF
- 6.Qualified supplier will receive an authorized account
- Procedures for procurement project tendering (Qualified Suppliers):
- 1.Submit tender and relevant information
- 2.Submit samples
- 3.Tender and sample review and evaluation by LF
- 4.Announcement of tender result by LF
- Qualified suppliers who meet the specific qualification requirements of the procurement project issued by LF can submit tender accordingly. We will then contact the supplier to provide or collect samples and specify the technical details, such as specifications and packaging methods, etc., and review and give feedbacks on the samples provided by the supplier. If the samples and services of the supplier meet the requirements of LF and successfully pass the selection and final review processes, LF will officially invite the supplier for cooperation.
Luen Fung Procurement Policy
- The purpose of this procurement policy is to provide a clear management guide to the supplier portal in order to coordinate the wide range of supplier resources. It aims to establish a fair, respectful and transparent cooperative environment with sustainability and mutually winning outcomes. With sophisticated system and evaluation mechanism, it fosters the flow of information between internal departments and external suppliers, achieving prompt and accurate supplier management.
- Based on the principles of fairness, transparency and impartiality, LF ensures the openness of procurement activities, the fairness to suppliers, and the equity of procurement decision-making process. We strictly prohibit:
- - acts that violate the principle of integrity, including but not limited to bribery, fraud,surround-bidding and forging bidding
- - acts that disclose business and trade secrets
- - acts that violate laws and regulations
- - acts that violate business agreements
- It is our goal to build long-term cooperation with suppliers on the basis of trust, honesty and integrity. Through continuously optimize innovation capabilities, we aim to create innovative projects that make us proud, and to walk towards the forefront of technology together.